AQUA CLEAR SC Ltd was engaged by Macdonald Hotels & Resorts to reduce the Forest Hills Hotel £80,000 plus annual water costs for the Hotel and Spa leisure facilities.
We looked at water consumption, waste water, non-return to drain allowances, fixed charges which included: surface water, roads drainage and meter sizes.
WE ACHIEVED THE FOLLOWING:
- Successfully negotiated for £100,000 of rebates for fixed water costs based on meter size and property drainage.Successfully negotiated a £32,000 rebate for NTS for a burst water main.
- Reduced annual fixed water charges by £42,000.
- An AQUA CLEAR survey of the pool and spa spotted leaks from the pool system which left would have cost approximately £32,000 per annum in water, energy and chemical costs if we hadn’t alerted Macdonald management who then had the leak repaired.
- AQUA CLEAR met Scottish Water on site to deal with water bylaw issues.
- We dealt with the issues to help Forest Hills meet Scottish Water bylaw requirements in a timeous and efficient manner which did not impact the running of the Resort.
RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT ON AVERAGE 3% OF YOUR ANNUAL UTILITY SPEND CAN BE INVOICED INCORRECTLY – MONEY THAT RIGHTFULLY YOU SHOULD CLAIM BACK