We are dedicated to standing out from the crowd for all the right reasons. We aim to offer the highest standards in customer care, productivity and tangible results. Basically we do the hard work (with no disruption to service), so you can get on with your day job.
Here are our service promises and what you can expect when you use AQUA CLEAR for all your water management requirements…
- To put our 40 plus years’ experience in the industry (in both a hands-on and management capacity) to work, using our unrivalled technical knowledge and methodical tried and tested approach to find the best value, savings, tailored practices and strategies for our clients, backed up by hard figures and credibility
- To offer a credible, trusted and professional client experience and service based on the best interests of our clients; their businesses, customers, staff and the environment
- To stay at the forefront of technical, regulatory and legislative advances for the most practical, safe, innovative and effective water management solutions
- To carry out all surveys, onsite visits and work without impacting on the service our clients offer their clients/customers/staff
- To succeed where others fail! To visit our client’s sites with the wholesaler and other service providers to monitor and guide their engineers during surveys. We know when they have it wrong and we won’t give up on our clients!
- To never just skim the surface of a job and just save our clients’ money by switching water suppliers – our full-service offering dives deeper…what we do helps sustainability, lowers energy usage and works collectively towards Scotland’s Climate Change Act 2009
- To never cherry pick and see every job through to the end. If there are savings to be made we will stay with the client to finish the task, unlike many others
- To get into the nitty gritty when it comes to uncovering incorrect historical billing, detecting leaks and investigating general and specific water consumption further – we go the extra mile
- To offer a choice of how our work is costed and carried out. As well as free of charge costed proposals, we produce ‘Return on Investment’ projects and in a lot of cases carry out the work involved. We also work on a contract or one-off basis giving our client’s flexibility and choice
- To liaise where necessary and when required with our client’s main point of contact, maintenance team, local authorities, the wholesaler and any other service providers in a timeous, professional manner – keeping our client’s informed on all issues and matters which may impact the project and their businesses
FREE OF CHARGE WATER AUDIT:
WE OFFER A FREE INITIAL WATER AUDIT ALONG WITH A COSTED PROPOSAL AND BEST OF ALL, WE ARE COST NEUTRAL – OUR FEE IS A PERCENTAGE OF THE OVERALL SAVINGS WE MAKE YOUR BUSINESS!